Larkin U Building
239 Van Rensselaer Street
Located between the Larkin at Exchange Building and Larkin Square the circa 1893, Romanesque Revival Style 3 story 46,000 sq. ft. building has been fully restored.
The building is fully occupied by First Niagara Bank.
- Originally occupied by D. Ullman Sons Recycling
- Larkin Company factory building “U” for 29 years, complete with a bowling alley in the basement for use by members of the Larkin Men’s Club
- McDonald Products, Inventor of the famous Bean Bag ashtray which at one time sold over 1 million units per year
- Par Foam Products factory, manufacturer of automotive parts